Retail – Changes and opportunities. Investing in a bright future or a dead end street?
How will customer needs and expectations be defined in the next decades. Internet a threat or solution ?
Small housing – What are the trends and demands in housing? A home with a garden in the suburbs or a small “affordable” apartment in the city centre? How to keep your city inhabitable and affordable for new home owners and tenants?
12.30 - 13.00 Reception and registration, with snacks and soft drinks
13.00 - 13.05 Opening by the president of Holland Property Plaza, Mr Wienke Bodewes
13.05 - 15.00 HPP “Pro Talks”, with 5-minute expert introduction and 15-minute simultaneous round table discussions in small groups, focussed on trends and cases. Pro Talks is a new HPP initiative and a project in progress :
- Marc Vlessing – Pocketliving UK “Affordable homes for global cities”
- Herman Kok – Multi Corporation “Convenience centres as heart of the neighbourhood”
- Richard Wörösch – Schwitzke & Partner DE “Malls, life or die?
- Victor van Bommel – Orange Capital Partners “Changing Amsterdam”
- Galynya Permyakova – Greystar “Building Communities”
- Chris van Kaam & Sven Bertens, JLL – “Salvation of the Dutch retail market”
- Jaco Meuwissen – 3W real estate “Developing a real Shopping Experience”
- Fabian Hoff – WFMG DE “eBay’s local commerce solution, a key to profitable commerce in your city?
15.00 - 15.25 Coffee and tea break
15.30 - 15.30 Introduction of the keynote speakers by Wienke Bodewes, CEO Amvest
15.30 - 15.45 Mr Chris van Kaam, Head of Retail at Jones Lang Lasalle - The European and Dutch Retail market
15.45 - 16.00 Mr Richard Wörösch, CEO Schwitzke&Partner – Malls, life or die?
16.00 - 16.15 Mr Andries van Daalen, Program Director Wehkamp, Internet, limitless sales potential
16.15 - 16.30 Mr Ulrich Schückhaus, CEO WFMG - mg.retail2020 a local commerce project with eBay.
16.30 - 17.40 Mrs Marijke van Hees – Chairwomen Dutch platform Retailagenda
17.40 Coffee and tea break
17.00 - 17.15 Mr Han Joosten, BPD - The growing need for housing in the Netherlands, Germany and France
17.15 - 17.30 Mr Victor van Bommel, Orange Capital - Housing for Starters in Europe
17.30 - 17.45 Mr Marc Vlessing, Pocketliving UK - Small Housing and City Makers
17.45 - 17.55 Minister Stef Blok - Housing in the Netherlands, Vision of the Ministry of Housing
17.55 - 18.00 Conclusion and invitation, Mr Wienke Bodewes
18.00 Gathering, drinks and informal walking dinner “Food Court” style
HPP temporary symposium programme (version 240516), for the 6th of June 2016. HPP reserves the right to change the programme without further notice - Lecturers,tittles and subjects are final.
Participation fee for HPP Community members and guests is free of charge, for all others participants €195,-excl.VAT. Send your request for an application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31(0)306991863