Jan Snel – Leading international company
We are a leading international company with over fifty-five years of experience and expertise in flexible accommodation and special-purpose transportation. The company was founded in 1960 for the purpose of transporting milk churns. Since then we have acquired Sjaak Moens, Verlaat Bouwsystemen, Van Rijswijk Transport, Fort Unitbouw and have grown to become a medium-sized company employing over 320 staff members and generating a turnover in excess of €125 million p.a. We have premises in Montfoort, Hulst, Eemshaven and Bornem in Belgium.
Experience and expertise
The experience and expertise that we have gained over more than half a century has become engrained in the way we think and act. We know as no other how to translate our customers’ needs and requirements into permanent or semi-permanent accommodation solutions in practically every market segment. Ranging from a few offices to complete schools. From healthcare centers to hotels. From banks to studenthousing. From CSSD to houses. We can design, build, transport and erect virtually anything. Short-term or long-term. For sale or for lease.
Quality and speed are the two basic principles in our approach. Only when one has been practicing this art for over 20,800 days as we have, one has the expertise, the staff and the flexibility to come up with such astonishing solutions in such astoundingly short spaces of time.
- Last year we completed studenthousing Katzensprung in Vaals (250 student flats). Next year we start the second phase in Vaals (211 student flats).
- Last June we launced the Relax.snelwoning.nl. In the Groningen province we already have built 90 houses for people, who temporarily had to leave their homes to make the houses earthquake resistant.
- For housing corporation De Alliantie we will start building Wijburg in Amsterdam from October (142 apartments, total 4.400 m2). Completion is planned in December 2017.
- Wasa Student Village (358 student flats, total 7.900 m2) will be realized in November 2017.
- This project will be followed by Elzenhagen Zuid (541 apartments, total 22.500 m2) for housing corporations De Key and Eigen Haard in Amsterdam.
Flexible accommodation… we get the job done fast!
Jan Snel Group