Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
With offices across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe (in The Netherlands, Germany and Spain), we’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers.
We are committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment and are recognised specialists in technical due diligence, development monitoring, project management, cost management, measured surveys, M&E and ESG.
We work across all sectors including office, retail and leisure, residential, industrial, public, education, heritage and healthcare.
We have a unique way of working, evolved through many years of practical experience and a tenacious attitude where we always try to find the fun.
We’re constantly evolving our capabilities, footprint and approach to reflect the demands of a changing world, and make the best of what it offers.
Representatives at the HPP stand
- Responsible for operations in The Netherlands and Germany
- Over 15 years’ experience advising on all areas of transactions
- Specialises in project management across a variety of sectors including commercial, logistics, hotels and leisure, data centres and infrastructure
- Leads our ESG consulting service and chairs internal ESG steering committee
- Instrumental in developing the firm’s integrated ESG model, providing strategic advice focused on clients’ ESG goals and aspirations including decarbonization and sustainable building certification
- Certified Fitwel Ambassador and LEED AP
- Specialist in development monitoring and project management
- Over 20 years’ industry experience
- Experience acting for banks, landlords and tenants on construction values between £1m and £450m
If you are also attending and would like to arrange a meeting with any of our team, please email email@example.com.
Barbara Strozzilaan 101-201
1083 HN Amsterdam
+31 (0)6 18 95 87 74