HPP-REDA is an initiative by Holland Property Plaza and a part of the HPP Community. With this HPP-REDA network Holland Property Plaza aims to create a bigger audience for foreign and local developers and advisors (architects, engineers, financial- and project services, etc.) in the Netherlands. This HPP community enables these valued market players to be heard and equally provides a means by which they can be approached.
The objectives of HPP-REDA are:
- To promote the exchange of knowledge between real estate developers and advisors in the Netherlands
- To promote a means of addressing regional and national government and politicians, thereby acting as a promoter of the interests of these community members
- To advance synergy between participating parties in the Dutch market, HPP Community participants, developers and advisors.
HPP-REDA intends to achieve its objectives by:
- Responding swiftly to relevant legislative amendments
- Pursuing the optimal business climate and conditions for community members
- Monitoring and actively responding to market changes
- Organising private meetings with local and central governments
- Advancing synergy among investors and developers
- Interacting with other industry organisations
- Identifying and providing support in the realisation of investment opportunities
- Providing and exchanging information and knowledge
As HPP-IREIN and HPP-REDA have many common interests HPP organises on a regular base joint meetings for both groups.