Technology continues to be a catalyst for change in all areas of business and industry, and the real estate market is no exception. Technology companies play an increasingly important role in the real estate chain, but due to their different position in the total market chain, they do not overlap with other HPP communities. Therefore HPP has taken the initiative to establish a community for technology companies under the name of HPP-TECH.
The objectives of HPP-TECH are:
- To enrich the knowledge about emerging technology within HPP community.
- To stimulate innovation and adoption of technology in the real estate sector.
- Establish a network of ‘trusted’ participants from the Tech industry.
- To actively engage HPP-TECH members with senior leaders of the other HPP communities.
- Further development of HPP-TECH real estate professionals.
The creation of a platform for joint action within the structure of the HPP will ensure increased interaction with foreign and Dutch technology companies. The exchange of relevant expertise will transform HPP-TECH into a unique knowledge network that can act as a discussion partner for other communities within HPP and other parties in the real estate sector.