Cycling together, making new contacts, and exchanging knowledge: that is Holland Property Bike (HPBike). During this sporty, informal yet business-like networking event, decision-makers from the real estate sector come together for a two-day, fully catered road bike event. With a choice of three different distances (100, 120 and 140 km), HPBike is accessible to both sporty recreational and experienced road cyclists. This year (2023), we cycled in the region of Hoorn from Thursday 22 June to Saturday 24 June 2023, with our sponsors:
The participation package for individual participants includes:
- Two nights’ hotel accommodation including breakfast
- Reception, lunches, and dinners during the event
- Bicycle guides and technical support from mechanics and service buses incl. sweeper car
- Tour liability insurance
- Sponsored rider clothing (mandatory during the tour)
- Secure storage of the bikes during the overnight stays and surveillance at the lunch breaks
- Organization and professional tour guides during all tour days (NTFU cycling guides). Every group has a tour guide who obviously knows the route, watches over the group, leads the way, and makes sure everyone gets across properly.
- Access to the HPBike app. Within the app, it is possible to connect with other real estate decision-makers participating in HPBike. Also, information is shared prior to and during HPBike.
- Professional photographer during the event
The participation fee per person is € 785 excluding VAT for HPP members. The participation fee for non-HPP members is €935.
More information about HPBike 2024 will be announced.
Johan Moolenaar (Director of Economic & Urban Development Municipality of Enschede): “I not only meet colleagues from other municipalities, but also real estate investors, developers and consultants. Moreover, those two days on the bike really give you time to have good conversations. You get to know each other well, without any direct interest.”
12 years of HPBike impression
Frequently asked questions (will be updated for HPBike 2024)
- Until when can I register for HPBike 2023? To ensure a starting place, you have to register before the 26th of April. After this date, you can get in contact with email@example.com to discuss if there is still a possibility to join the tour.
- What does registration for HPBike 2023 cost? The participation fee per person is € 785 excluding VAT for HPP members. The participation fee for non-HPP members is €935.
- Can everyone join the HPBike tour? No, HPP is a network for decision-makers in the real estate and construction sector. Also for HPBike, a position in higher management or at decision level is required.
- Do you need to be an experienced cyclist to join HPBike? No, we also have beginners joining HPBike. If you have little experience, group 3 will be suitable with a daily distance of 100km, a doable speed (with a lot of time to chitchat), and plenty of “cappuccino-and-cake-stops”.
- How do I register for HPBike? You can register by filling in the registration form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The HPBike team will assess your form and will confirm if you can join the tour or not.
- Can I already see the routes for HPBike 2023? No, unfortunately we do not provide the (GPX-)routes before the tour. Our professional NTFU cycling guides will guide the group during the tour.
- How can I log in to the HPBike app? If you are joining HPBike for the first time you will receive login details at least two months prior to the start of HPBike. If you had a profile before but are not sure about your login details, please send an email to email@example.com to request your details.
- Can I cancel my registration? Cancellation and refund of a reservation are not possible after 30 April 2023. From 1 May 2023, you will owe the full participation fee. It is possible to propose someone else from your organization instead of you. The HPBike Team will assess the proposal.