HPP-Y-GEN is a community of next generation decision-makers, who together build on the growth and innovation of our industry. With professionals from the so-called generation Y from all disciplines in the real estate sector, they form a strong intellectual network with an innovative approach. Members of HPP-Y-GEN are established experts within their organizations, thriving entrepreneurs or leaders from the public sector, all of whom share the same aspiration to make the Dutch real estate sector thrive socially and economically.
The members of HPP-Y-GEN meet each other several times a year where they discuss and exchange knowledge on hot topics in the real estate sector. The value proposition of HPP-Y-GEN for its members is two-fold. On the one hand, the HPP-Y-GEN community offers its members a trusted, informal platform where they can share thoughts with like-minded professionals. On the other hand, by being part of HPP they get to engage with and challenged by established and seasoned leaders from the wider HPP Community.
Interested in joining HPP-Y-GEN?
Membership to HPP-Y-GEN is open to real estate professionals in the age range of approximately 30-40 years, with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the real estate sector. Membership is free of charge for professionals who are currently working for a company that is a member of Holland Property Plaza.
A membership includes:
- Access to the wider HPP Community and its key decision-makers
- Access to meetings of the wider HPP Community (on invitation)
- Access to exclusive social HPP events (HPBike Tour, HPP Pitch & Matchmaking Day)
- Special invitation to networking events at key real estate events (e.g EXPO REAL)
- Access to news and blogs by our HPP decision-makers
- Access to exclusive recordings of HPP meetings from the wider HPP Community
- Access to the HPP-Y-GEN mobile chat
More about HPP-Y-GEN
The HPP-Y-GEN Community is run by the following board members:
- Anneke Timmermans | Regisseur Wonen, WoonCompagnie
- Etienne Cox | Tax Lawyer & Counsel, CMS
- Galyna Permyakova | Director Real Estate Development, PATRIZIA
- Marlies Zwols | Business Director, OZ Architects
- Roderick Stoffer | Real Estate Developer, VolkerWessels Vastgoed