Launched in 2018 HPP-Y-GEN is a new community of HPP, a debate club of young professionals across the various disciplines in the Dutch real estate sector. The ambition of HPP-Y-GEN is threefold:
- Establish a network of ‘trusted’ participants from the so-called Generation Y;
- Promote engagement of HPP-Y-GEN members with senior leaders of the HPP-community;
- Stimulate innovation in the real estate sector and further development of HPP-Y-GEN real estate professionals.
HPP-Y-GEN is a knowledge-based and exchange platform that operates in a format of a dedicated series of roundtable discussions on “hot” topics in the real estate and with a strong focus on promoting innovation and growth of the industry. HPP-Y-GEN aims to not only connect young real estate professionals, but also to function as a bridge between generations.
After a series of successful events in 2018 dedicated to “Building as a Service (“BAAS”), HPP-Y-GEN theme for 2019 is “Housing – A Path Forward”. With a group of passionate real estate professionals and leading experts we are looking to engage in inspiring debates to come up with innovative solutions and housing concepts for regulated and non-regulated market.
HPP-Y-GEN meetings & activities 2019
2019 Key Debate Theme is “Housing – a Path Forward”
- 13 May 2019 Round Table Debate | Lessons learnt from “Woonondezoek 2018” en “Cijfers over Wonen en Bouwen” presented by Ministry of Internal Affairs and debate on innovative housing solutions for the regulated housing market.
- 04 – 06 June 2019 Provada, Interactive and networkmeeting | HPP-Y-GEN would like to invite you to a discussion and we also challenge you to look for pioneers in the market with innovative solutions for the housing issue and interesting living concepts.
- 17 June 2019 Round Table Debate | Housing solutions and concepts for the non-regulated housing market.
- Galyna Permyakova | Associate Director Real Estate Development, PATRIZIA
- Marlies Zwols | Associate Marketing & Acquisition, OZ Architects
- Anneke Timmermans | Senior Project Manager, Greystar
- Etienne Cox | Tax Lawyer, CMS Derks Star Busmann
Membership to HPP-Y-GEN is open to:
- young real estate professionals,
- in the age range of approx. 30-40 years, with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the real estate sector, and
- currently employed or working for a company, which is a member of Holland Property Plaza or a member of Holland Property Plaza Partner Association (NVA or Swiss Circle)
Come and join the HPP-Y-GEN community. Let’s together create a dynamic, innovative, competitive and thriving Dutch real estate sector.