Launched in 2018 HPP-Y-GEN is a debate club of young professionals across the various disciplines in the Dutch real estate sector. The ambition of HPP-Y-GEN is threefold:
- Establish a network of ‘trusted’ participants from the so-called Generation Y;
- Promote engagement of HPP-Y-GEN members with senior leaders of the HPP-community;
- Stimulate innovation in the real estate sector and further development of HPP-Y-GEN real estate professionals.
HPP-Y-GEN is a knowledge-based and exchange platform that operates in a format of a dedicated series of roundtable discussions on “hot” topics in the real estate and with a strong focus on promoting innovation and growth of the industry. HPP-Y-GEN aims to not only connect young real estate professionals, but also to function as a bridge between generations.
After a series of successful events dedicated to ‘Building as a Service’ and ‘Housing – A Path Forward’. The group of passionate real estate professionals will in 2020 focus on themes like ‘Climate resilience and climate adaptation, sustainable developments and climate-neutral construction & social well-being’.
Membership to HPP-Y-GEN is open to young real estate professionals, in the age range of approx. 30-40 years, with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the real estate sector, and currently employed or working for a company, which is a member of Holland Property Plaza. Come and join the HPP-Y-GEN community.
Let’s together create a dynamic, innovative, competitive and thriving Dutch real estate sector!
- Galyna Permyakova | Associate Director Real Estate Development, PATRIZIA
- Marlies Zwols | Associate Marketing & Acquisition, OZ Architects
- Anneke Timmermans | Director Asset Management, Greystar
- Etienne Cox | Tax Lawyer, CMS Derks Star Busmann
- 13 May 2019 Round Table Debate | Lessons learnt from “Woononderzoek 2018” en “Cijfers over Wonen en Bouwen” presented by Ministry of Internal Affairs and debate on innovative housing solutions for the regulated housing market | Report
- 2 September 2019 Round Table Debate | Report [in Dutch]
- 2 March 2020 Round Table Debate | About climate neutral construction, or in Dutch ‘Klimaatneutraal bouwen’ | Report