In 2018 HPP launched a new community: HPP-Y-GEN, a debate club of young professionals across the various disciplines in the Dutch real estate sector.
The ambition of HPP-Y-GEN is threefold:
- Establish a network of ‘trusted’ participants from the so-called Generation Y;
- Promote engagement of HPP-Y-GEN members with senior leaders of the HPPcommunity;
- Stimulate innovation in the real estate sector and further development of HPP-Y-GEN real estate professionals.
HPP-Y-GEN intends to organize a series of dedicated events to discuss “hot” topics in the real estate industry. The objective is to organize six meetings per year dedicated to two topics (three meetings per topic). During the first two round table meetings the chosen topic will be broadly discussed between HPP-Y-GEN peers. The conclusions and proposals of the HPP-Y-GEN will be presented and debated in the third meeting with a larger HPP community.
HPP-Y-GEN aims to not only connect young real estate professionals, but also to function as a bridge between generations.
2018 HPP-Y-GEN Roster
The theme that HPP-Y-GEN will discuss during autumn/winter 2018 is “Building as a service”. Discussions will focus on a comprehensive range of aspects, such as changing role of key stakeholders (developers, investors, property managers, financiers and other service providers), liabilities, financing, types of ownership, tax and contractual implications. Technological advances, circularity, flexibility and services will be also broadly discussed. The peer-to-peer round table debates will be held in October and November 2018 and the concluding session with a broad HPP community in early 2019.
Interested in joining HPP-Y-GEN?
Membership to HPP-Y-GEN is open to:
- young real estate professionals,
- in the age range of approx. 30-40 years, with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the real estate sector, and
- currently employed or working for a company, which is a member of Holland Property Plaza or a member of Holland Property Plaza Partner Association (NVA, GSVB or Swiss Circle)
For membership information and registrations, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com